TREASURES OF THE NORTH AND SOUTH
Lima • Jaén • Chachapoyas • Chiclayo • Trujillo • Cusco • Lima
13D – 12N
An unforgettable trip for those who want to go beyond the Incas and discover their predecessors, the Moche, Chimú and Chachapoya; Cultures developed in Northern Peru. Also, after knowing this part of the country, this experience will be complemented by directing us towards the South zone, where colonial constructions and emblematic Inca citadels await them.
- Transfers of entry and exit in Lima and Chachapoyas.
- 12 nights accommodation + breakfast.
- Half day Colonial and Modern City Tour in Lima.
- Full day tour Fortaleza de Kuélap + Cableway – Regular service.
- Full day Tour to the Gocta Falls. – Regular service.
- Full day Huaca Rajada + Túcume + Royal Tombs + Lunch – Regular Service.
- Transfer Chiclayo / Trujillo + El Brujo archaeological complex (Lady of Cao). Private Service.
- Full day Huacas del Sol y la Luna + Huaca Dragon (Rainbow) + Huanchaco + Chan Chan + Lunch – Regular Service.
- Half day City Tour Cusco and Nearby Ruins: Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Tambomachay and Puca – Pucará.
- Full day tour Sacred Valley: Awanachancha + Pisac Market + Ollantaytambo Fortress + Chincheros – Regular service.
- Full day Excursion to Machu Picchu by Voyager or Expedition Train – Regular service.
- Food mentioned in itinerary.
- Personal assistance.
- National and international air tickets.
- Travel insurance.
- Additional features.
- Excess luggage.
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Feeding not specified.
- Early check in / late check out.
- Services not specified in the itinerary.