RAFTING PACHAR – OLLANTAYTAMBO
Rafting Tour from Pachar to Ollantaytambo
The Sacred Valley of the Incas is located to the north of Cusco. This valley was of great importance to the Inca Empire and great fortresses and religious centres such as Pisaq and Ollantaytambo were built there. Nowadays it is a fertile valley with pleasant picturesque villages such as Urubamba, Calca and Qoya, among others.
Please contact us to get the price of this tour.
Daily at 8:30 am
Level of Difficulty
Difficult - Level II and III
- Private transport from Cusco to the start point of the rafting.
- Complete rafting equipment.
- Buffet lunch.
- Professional rafting guide.
- Safety kayak.
What to bring:
- 1 complete change of clothes.
- Sandals or trainers.
- 1 small towel.
- Biodegradable sun protection / sun blocker.
- Positive mental attitude.