Visit the best distilleries in the Ica region on this private tour. As you listen to your tour guide explaining Pisco’s processing, you can sample samples of this popular drink. During the tour you will visit three distilleries.
What you expect
Ica holds a treasure in its desert landscape. There is an area where good grapes grow to make excellent pisco and wine. On this private tour you will visit the famous distillery Vista Alegre, winner of the best piscos in the region. In this distillery you can enjoy the production process of wines and piscos in an industrial sense.
Next, visit the Tacama Winery, considered the oldest in South America.
To finish the tour, drive to El Catador, where you will visit its distillery and the fermentation zone. Here our Peruvian Piscos are handmade. At the end of the tour you will be transferred back to your hotel in Ica or Huacachina.
Please note that the Tacama Distillery is not open on Mondays and the Vista Alegre distillery is not open on Saturday afternoons and Sundays, and guests will visit the Bodega Caravedo distillery instead.
- Visit renowned distilleries
- Try local pisco and local wine
- Learn about the manufacturing process of the famous Peruvian Pisco
Starting point: Your guide will be waiting for you at the Marina Turistica in Paracas – very close to the Café Blanco y Negro
Departure times: Mondays to Fridays from 3:00
Return Details: Tour ends with the return to the original starting point.
Duration: Approx. 15 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel in Ica or Huacachina
- Private bilingual guide, Spanish and English
- Private transport
- Entrance fees for the distilleries
- Try Pisco & Wine
Not included services
- Personal expenses
- Tips (Optional)
- Clothes for different weather conditions (warm, cold or rainy weather)
- Sun hat, cap and sunscreen as well as your camera
- The prices are for all participants; no discounts for children
- Children can only be accompanied by an adult
- No alcohol to minors
- Not suitable for people with mobility problems, walker or wheelchair
Cancellations made at least 7 days before the scheduled tour date will incur no cancellation fees. Cancellations made 3 days before the scheduled date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.