Welcome to the lush oasis of Huacachina and Ica’s beautiful yellow sand desert, which is a real eye-catcher, as the Huacachina oasis is a unique experience as seen in a Hollywood movie. Riding on buggies in the desert of the beautiful Huacahina and Ica and go sandboarding in the high yellow dunes. Climb up the dunes and fly with an adrenaline rush and a fun experience that you will not forget in the desert of Peru…
What you expect
The Buggy and Sandboarding Adventure Tour begins with a briefing at your hotel in Ica from where you head towards the stunning oasis of Huacachina, a place where tourists can take pictures and walk around this beautiful place.
From there you take your buggies and start the incredible adventure in the desert of Ica, which will take about 1 hour and also the practice of sandboarding, a sport similar to snowboarding, but in the sand. After enjoying this unbeatable ride, return to your hotel in Huaacachina Oasis.
- Island tour Boat trip and swim with the sea lions
- Sail aboard a yacht to the Palomino Islands and more
- Get up close and personal with regional marine life and birdlife
- Wear a wetsuit to swim near playful sea lions in the Pacific
- Private hotel transfer included
Starting point: Centrally located hotels in Lima. Pick up from the airport is not included in the price.
Departure times: Mondays to Fridays from 9:00 am
Return Details: Tour ends with the return to the original starting point.
Duration: Approx. 1 hour
- Transfer from and to the hotel in the Huacachina oasis (If you have your hotel in Ica, the service costs 30,00 USD)
- Full support during the tour
- Buggy and sandboard
- Tourguide Spanish, English
Not included services
- Tips (optional)
- Smartphone ticket. You will receive the confirmation at the same time if you book at least two days before the appointment. Thereafter, if the offer is still bookable, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours
- The prices are for all participants; no discounts for children
- Please dress accordingly (In the months of December to March we recommend thin airy clothes, from April to November we recommend a jacket because of the cool morning and midday winds
- Bring cap and sunscreen
- Not suitable for people with rollator or wheelchair
Our tip: Leave your camera in the hotel and take your GOPro with you instead, because sand is detrimental to all common camera locks and buttons.
Cancellations made at least 7 days before the scheduled tour date will incur no cancellation fees. Cancellations made 3 days before the scheduled date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.