LIMA SPECIAL FOUNTAIN TOUR
Aprox. 3 hours
Adults: USD 33.00 Kids 3-7 years: USD 12.00
Aprox. 3 hours
- Tourist transport with professional driver.
- Official Tourism Guide.
- Spanish-English Bilingual Service.
- Entrance Ticket.
- Guides and drivers intercommunicated by Cellular Service.
- All our Units have Insurance Policies.
- Pick up from Miraflores, San Isidro and Lima Hotels.
- Personal costs
- Tips (Optional)
CLAUSES TO CONSIDER
- Rates are subject to hotel availability.
- Rates do not include air and / or bus tickets.
- To make reservations you must send the following information:
- Name last Name,
- ID or Passport Number,
- Contact phone number.
- Hotel and selected room type.
- Rates already have discounts for cash payments. For card payments (credit or debit), a surcharge of 5% of the fee to be paid by card is made.
- Rates valid for any date except holidays.
- NO SHOW (not showing up to take the service) is considered 100% non-refundable, no refund will be considered.
- CANCELLATIONS: Within 15 days prior to the date of the trip it is considered a 100% penalty, that is, no refund will be considered.
- CANCELLATIONS: Made 16 days to 31 days prior to the date of the trip, 30% of Administrative Expenses + the corresponding penalties are considered according to the internal policies of each provider involved.
- CANCELLATIONS: Made from 32 days to more prior to the date of the trip, 20% of Administrative Expenses + the corresponding penalties are considered according to the internal policies of each provider involved.
- Once the sale is closed, any modification or correction is subject to 10% per administrative expenses fee + the corresponding penalties or tariff differences according to the internal policies of each supplier involved.
- Until the payment is notified, we do not have proof of it, therefore the reservation can be dropped from the system if the established deadline expires. Our company disclaims any responsibility for problems arising from payments that are not duly notified, even if they have been made within the granted period.
- The aforementioned Cancellation and Modification Policies can be modified during the high season period, according to the requirement of our suppliers, we suggest that before closing the sale, ask for information.
- If you require a ticket or invoice, please indicate it via e-mail before proceeding to close the sale; take into account that the IGV will have to be added for the services in which it has not been considered.
AlemaPE-Tours S.A.C. only acts as an intermediary between the entities that provide the package and / or tourist services contracted; being solely and exclusively responsible for their organization. Therefore, the USER cannot impute responsibility to AlemaPE-Tours S.A.C. for those causes that are outside its competence. AlemaPE-Tours S.A.C. is not responsible for any damage or delay arising from circumstances beyond its control. These circumstances include, but are not limited to fortuitous causes: natural disasters such as earthquakes, cyclones, storms, hurricanes, floods, fog, etc. As well as causes of force majeure: wars, accidents, strikes, riots, demonstrations or civil commotion etc. And any loss, damage, accident or any other irregularity that could occur to the END USER.