See sea lions, flamingos, Humboldt penguins, beautiful beaches, mysterious petroglyphs and sand dunes at the Islas Ballestas and Paracas National Park.
What you expect
Enjoy an exciting 2.5-hour boat trip to the Islas Ballestas and see the majestic wildlife and captivating landscapes.
After boarding the hotel, board the boat and see penguin colonies, sea lions and seabirds. Admire the rock formations and the natural beauty of the coast.
Then head to the beautiful Paracas National Park, named one of the “driest places in the world” by the Guinness Book of World Records. Explore the unique desert landscapes of the National Park and visit oases frequented by migratory birds migrating north and south. Maybe you even see a pink flamingo.
At the end of your tour, enjoy a delicious lunch in a restaurant and then drive back to Lima.
- Enjoy a comfortable round trip from Lima to Paracas
- Be enchanted by the wildlife of the Islas Ballestas
- Visit the Paracas National Park and see the beautiful beaches and sand dunes
- Enjoy a lunch on the coast with a magnificent view
Starting point: You can be picked up from hotels in Miraflores, San Isidro or in the center of Lima.
Departure times: Mondays to Fridays from 3:00 am
Return Details: Tour ends with the return to the original starting point.
Duration: Approx. 15 hours
- Roundtrip transfer to Paracas in an air conditioned vehicle
- Guided tour of the Islas Ballestas and Paracas National Park
- Entrance fees and taxes
Not included services
- Having lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Smartphone ticket. You will receive the confirmation at the same time if you book at least two days before the appointment. Thereafter, if the offer is still bookable, you will receive a confirmation within 48 hours
- The prices are for all participants; no discounts for children
- Please dress accordingly (In the months of December to March we recommend thin airy clothes, from April to November we recommend a jacket because of the cool morning and midday winds
- Bring cap and sunscreen
- Our tip: Leave your camera in the hotel and take your GOPro with you instead, because sand is detrimental to all common camera locks and buttons
- Not suitable for people with rollator or wheelchair
Cancellations made at least 7 days before the scheduled tour date will incur no cancellation fees. Cancellations made 3 days before the scheduled date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.