Ica & Oasis Huacachina
We start driving along the Panamericana South until kilometer 325 in the town of Ica. We visit a rural winery, where you can experience a glass of pisco or wine as well as knowledge, experiences and anecdotes from friendly hosts during a drink tasting. After a short drive we will visit the Huacachina oasis with its lagoon surrounded by large sand dunes. The area is suitable for sandboarding, consisting of the ride on the dunes with special boards. Then we will board a 4×4 (buggy) for a hot ride between and over the dune mountains.
Level of Difficulty
- Private transport
- Bilingual tour guide, spanish and english
- Having lunch
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
- The prices are for all participants; no discounts for children
- Children can only be accompanied by an adult
- For safety reasons passengers must keep their seatbelt on during the entire journey by bus
- The recommendations and instructions of the tour guide are to be followed for your own safety.
- Not suitable for people with mobility problems, walker or wheelchair
Cancellations made at least 7 days before the scheduled tour date will incur no cancellation fees. Cancellations made 3 days before the scheduled date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.