Experience the best views from above on this exciting tour. You will be able to admire Huaca Pucllana, San Martin Square, the main square, the San Francisco Convention and its catacombs, the congress and the love park.
This excursion offers you the opportunity to discover Lima in a very unique, different and special way. Enjoy an exciting visit to this city. The double decker buses without hood offer a fantastic panoramic view and allow you to take a closer look at more than twenty sights.
The tour starts in Larcomar, the famous tourist center of today’s Lima. Then the tour continues to the main attractions of the Peruvian capital such as Huaca Pucllana, the Exposition Park, the Art Museum Lima, the Italian Art Museum, Miguel Gray Square, the Palace of Justice, San Martin Square, the main square, the Cathedral, the Government Palace, the City Palace, the Convent and the Catacombs of San Francisco, the Wall Park, the Congress of the Republic, the University Park, the Gutierrez Oval, the Morapark, the Jetty Reserve and Cisneros, the Maria Reiche Park, the Yitzhak Rabin Park, the Landing Bridges and the Parque del Amor. The tour ends again in Larcomar.
We will visit the choir room, the library of the convent, the sacristy, which houses an important collection of 16th century glazed tiles from Seville, and the underground crypts, better known as catacombs, where you can feel Lima’s colonial past.
- See the Huaca Pucllana
- Visit Plaza San Martin
- Admire Larcomar
- Marvel at the monastery and the catacombs of San Francisco
- Walk through Morapark
- Starting point of the 4-hour night and fountain tour: Larcomar Mall, in front of the Miraflores Casino
- Departure time: Wednesday to Sunday 07:00 pm
- Duration: About 4 hours
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of the tour
- Bus ticket
- Guided tour in Spanish, English
Not included services
- Tickets for the sights
- Personal costs
- Tips (Optional)
- Immediate confirmation
- Printed voucher necessary
- Tourguide Spanish, English
- The prices are for all participants; no discounts for children
- Children can only be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for people with mobility problems, walker or wheelchair
Cancellations made at least 7 days before the scheduled tour date will incur no cancellation fees. Cancellations made 3 days before the scheduled date will incur a 50% cancellation fee.