COFFEE AND COCOA ROUTE
Lima • La Merced • Villa Rica • Satipo • La Merced • Lima • Cusco • Sacred Valley • Machu Picchu • Cusco • Lima
12D – 11N
12D – 11N
- Transport from airport / hotel / airport.
- 11 nights of hotel accommodation + Breakfasts.
- Visit to the Cooperative Agraria Cafetalera Perene and Coffee Tasting.
- Visit to Chanchamayo Highland Coffee.
- Visit to the Cooperative Processing Plant Agraria Cafetalera Perene in Alto San Juan.
- Visit to the Community of Cerro Picaflor.
- Visit the Cooperative Drying Plant Agraria Cafetalera Perene in Marankiari.
- Visit to Green Gold Coffee.
- Visit the native community Yánesha Ñagazu, where you will appreciate the cultivation of coffee plantations and the different stages of the production of coffee.
- Visit to Villa Rica Highland, where you will visit the quality control coffee lab and selection process plant.
- Visit to the Estate of Santa Rosa, where you will observe the traditional method of coffee planting.
- Visit the Agrarian Coffee Cooperative Pangoa.
- Visit the Native Community of Nomatsiguenga San Antonio de Sonomoro: Cocoa crops.
- Visit the Ecological Park of San Jose.
- Visit the Market of Pisac + Ollantaytambo fortress.
- An Aroma Tour of Native Organic Cocoa in the Tourist Lodge El Mangal.
- Train Expedition/Vistadome Hidroelectric / Machu Picchu / Ollanta.
- Visit to the City of Machu Picchu with a private guide.
- Hf daya City tour of Cusco + 4 nearby ruins.
- Entrance ticket to all of the places mentioned in the route.
- Meals specified in the tour program.
- Specific meals detailed in the program.
- Air tickets national and international.
- Travel insurance.
- Overweight in Luggage.
- Alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks.
- Not specified meals.
- Personal charges.
- Other not specified.